View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 1:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acapa View Post
Rahauges is a little pricey, do they have a field to shoot 5 position trap? Be nice to find a local OC place for pot shoots.
yes, it would. If you just want to shoot slugs at an indoor range On Target near the 5 and Crown Valley (get off at Avery) lets you shoot their own ammunition only and you have to ask if you can shoot your shotgun. I'm not sure if you have to have a rifle card (requires a Sunday class).

Slugs aren't good for patterning but at least you get to check your shotgun function. I have to remember not to change my choke on my shorter/HD barrel...oh, wait, it doesn't have a choke

From The Codex Kalachnikova: "He who would have you surrender your arms does so because he wishes to do something you could prevent by their usage."

Why is the idea of an unarmed elementary school principal lunging at an armed shooter and dying in the process heroic... but the idea of that same principal armed and stopping the armed shooter with her own gun... crazy? –from screen name “Voiceofreason”