View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 6:15 PM

a gunnie and an o'ist!

Welcome welcome. I have heard Triple B's is the best localish to us. I have not been and my shotgun for clays is both my most loved gun and my least used. I would also suggest Raahauge's Shooting Enterprises in Corona, I have not shot skeet there but Mike is wonderful and he has a great set up.

I would hasten AGAINST any of the places indoors. With one exception its worth the drive to Oceanside for Iron Sites, its a HUGE rage and the staff there is friendly, knowledgeable and nice. It is owned by a woman which brings with it a slightly different flavor than anywhere else I have been and you can shoot shotgun there ANYTIME not just "for home defense."

Also if you are looking for an instructor I would suggest (if it IS for home defense) Greg Block, if its straight skeet, I am sure the thread mentioned has awesome resources.

I am in Huntington Beach, if you ever need a shooting buddy drop me a PM, always thrilled to have another o'ist in the forum (and I will even forgive you if you are an O'ist -- wow I am a pathetic geek).

If you want an AMAZING German Shepherd, I know people www.ragnarshepherds.com.

Last edited by The Banana; 04-25-2013 at 6:16 PM.. Reason: apalling typos