View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:41 AM

Hi Papahornet,

Thanks again for the pics. Fit and finish just don't get much better than that sir!

Has anyone else got pics of their new builds? Let's see em! Maybe I should have a contest for the best build on one of my lowers. Let's do it. Post pics of your FAMCO builds here (from the lowers I'm selling). I will wait to close the contest until the last lowers are sold and out of their waiting period. The winner gets two 30 round Pmag kits w/ free shipping! I will add this to the original post as well.

Ok folks, I know some of you have sat on the sidelines wondering about the quality of these lowers. I just have to say, I have multiple customers that have come in and made multiple purchases now and have increased their orders once they actually got their hands on these lowers. You won't be disappointed.
Please contact me with any questions. I am available to help with most any aspect of your AR builds.

Have a great day!
C4 Charlie

While build parties are on hold for now, please PM or email me for info on private machining appointments.

The 308 80% lowers Group Buy has begun. Click HERE for details.

Now in stock stripped AR15 Multi-Cal Rifle Lowers now in Escondido. Just $145 for CG members. ** Build pic contest just added! Winners get free pmag kits! See them here.

Please support the Wounded Marine Fund

Last edited by C4Charlie; 04-23-2013 at 10:44 AM..