View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Veteran Member

Default Good LGS for reloaders?

Hello, I just took my first step toward reloading (bought Modern Reloading: Second Edition by Richard Lee) and am currently studying it. I had originally ordered a Lee Classic Turret press from midway, but since they're on about a two-month back order, I decided that I should first study up some more and then go about buying the press, so I cancelled my order.

Since I'm a new reloader, I would really like to see the actual equipment first before buying. So - I want to know of a LGS (or three) that cater to reloaders rather than just sheer gun sales in the north OC, southeast LA county areas.

FWIW I bought the book at Fowler Gun Room, and was fairly impressed by their inventory for reloading. However, I had generally avoided going there before I was interested in reloading because their gun prices were quite a bit higher than most other places.

Also - any general reloading advice to a complete newbie would be appreciated. Thanks!