View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 9:28 AM

I help out the instructor every month here in Amador Co.Must get 26 out of 30 on target. Here's the COF if I recall it right:

3 Yard Line: 5 Rounds Total (Gun Ready Position)
1. Fire 2 rounds in 2 seconds with strong hand only. Cover target till safe and holster weapon on command.
2. Fire 3 rounds in 4 seconds: 2 rounds to the body with strong hand only, 1 round to the head strong hand supported. Cover target till safe and holster weapon on command.
7 Yard Line: 20 Rounds Total
1. Form the “Surrender” position, draw and fire 5 rounds, strong hand supported within 15 seconds. Cover target till safe and holster weapon on command.
2. From the “Hip” position, draw and fire 5 rounds, strong hand supported in 4 seconds. Cover target till safe and holster weapon on command.
3. From the “Hip” position, draw and fire 2 rounds standing, strong hand supported. Drop to kneeling position and make a magazine switch. Fire 3 rounds kneeling, weak hand only within 15 seconds.
4. Form the “Surrender” position, draw and fire 2 rounds standing, strong hand supported. Drop to a kneeling position and make a magazine switch. Fire 3 rounds kneeling, strong hand supported within 15 seconds.
15 Yard Line: (Barricade) 5 Rounds Total (Surrender Position)
1. On command, approach barricade at a hurried pace, draw and fire 2 rounds strong hand supported from standing position behind barricade. Drop to a kneeling position behind barricade and make a magazine switch. Fire 3 rounds strong hand supported from kneeling position (strong side) behind barricade within 18 seconds

It's not hard but safety is our biggest issue. If you have your finger on the trigger anytime other than when ready to fire, we will DQ you. I and the other instructors want to go home that day.