View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 6:44 PM
cowboytroy cowboytroy is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 19
iTrader: 0 / 0%

I think you need a trapers license if you want to sell pelts but just hunter safety course and your basic annual hunting license is all you need as far ad the state cares no tags for yote but you need tags for bobcat
Reply With Quote