View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klewan View Post
This is what I was asking about, extra $15 for tethering. I don't know why some people get slammed and others skate. When I Google about this, doesn't seem to be any reason why some get whacked and others no change.

If you have unlimited data (not throttled at 2gig ect., true unlimited) They'll kinda not pay attention, you can already slam them downloading YouTube and other stuff. I do it all the time when in Ontario as my data connection is faster than home. I'll d/l music and other stuff then download it to the home comp. when I get home.

Get a user id changer for your home comps. browser and set it to I-phone, or a tablet or something, then they can't tell that your not on a phone or Tablet and not your home computer, if that makes sense?
Easy Peasy.
C'mom guys, you know better.