View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:07 PM

Default FS:ATI TALON TACTICAL MOSSBERG STOCK W/ SCORPION RECOIL SYSTEM;NEVER INSTALLED;AS NEW

This is really a nice 6-way adjustable stock system. Great quality and looks-IMO. Just got it yesterday,but it won't fit on my Mossberg 930 JM PRO because of the gas buffer tube in the stock. It will fit 500's,590's,Maverick,etc. w/o the gas tube.Really wanted this but....Has recoil springs in the pistol grip and buffer tube also.Reviews on this are really good. Very sturdily made and a really easy install--about 10-15 mins..(Videos on You Tube showing the install.)Includes an adjustable cheek riser that I already installed.You can read more about the stock here:
http://shootersgunaccessories.com/in...roducts_id=321
I paid about $100 for this w/ shipping included.I removed it from the box but never installed it. Box paperwork and all parts included. I'd like to get $70 OBO FTF near Temecula or $77OBO shipped Priority TYD.
USPSMO is fine or PP Gift or add 3.5% for fees. First to post"I'll take it" in this thread followed w/ an email or PM gets it. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by enid86; 03-03-2013 at 1:12 PM..