View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 2:57 PM
nestle19's Avatar
nestle19 nestle19 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 540
iTrader: 13 / 100%

Use a CREDIT CARD. It can help if problems arise. Also, most out of state does not let you pay sales tax but when you get your firearm from your FFL , expect to pay the Ca sales tax plus the corresponding fee for the transfer. You fon't have to pay salestax if its from a private party.
Reply With Quote