View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 2:57 PM
CGN Contributor

Always horrible to hear about stories like this. Two friends of mine were hit in Norwalk a few years back. Both taken to the hospital. One was released that night and the other a few weeks later. The day after it happened we met up with the one that was released that night, to go check out the scene and gather parts/etc left behind.

He was a police dispatch for 15+ years and was talking about how he was hit, thrown over the car and mid air turned towards the car, caught the make/model/estimated year and partial plate number before hitting the ground.

While we were there I have my buddies shoes, and pieces of the car that had shattered during impact, headlight/turn signal. Just then we look across the street to see a matching car, with blue tape around the windshield, and a broken signal across the street. Immediately called the police. By the time we got thru and talked to dispatch, there were multiple cops surrounding the car. Caught the old lady that had hit them just feet from where it happened.

Wild how it works out. I wish Damian the best.