View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
I've been doing the same since my post; same results you are getting.

Was also perusing the listing by "pic" and opening the ads with photos of similar colored vans for sale; interesting trend that I noted about MOST ALL of the vans for sale that were posted, is that NONE of the photos showed any with a "For Sale" sign in the back window in the pics on Craigslist; my point is, that if you were to come across a van that DOES have a for sale sign in the rear window in the ad, but no phone number in the posted ad, look closely at the pic.

To give you an idea of how far I took my search, I then looked at similar LOOKING vans with 0776 as part of the ad, and the closest I came is likely unrelated:

OldsMobile Cargo Van 1997 - $1500 - (626) 626 0776

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...636380848.html
First of all thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Thank you to those running down leads on craigslist and auto trader etc. If anybody gets info they think applies to this vicious crime please call Altadena CHP office at 626-296-8100 ask for Sgt Brown or Officer Murphy.

As far as the 1997 olds, chp is looking into that lead as well as other leads from tips as far away as Tampa Florida.

The description in the chp press release;

Older model Gray Toyota Sienna minivan. Please do not try to contact any of the people that put phone numbers in their for sale ad just call the Altadena CHP to report the lead/tip.

Have a family issue need to sell off my Front Sight Diamond Memberships to raise money.
PM if you have thought about buying one.

I don't regret burning some bridges. I regret that some people weren't on those bridges when I burnt them!