View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TML View Post
That's what I'm doing right now. Googling: 213 0776 Toyota sienna

So far just a lot of articles and people trying to track the vehicle down.

I've been doing the same since my post; same results you are getting.

Was also perusing the listing by "pic" and opening the ads with photos of similar colored vans for sale; interesting trend that I noted about MOST ALL of the vans for sale that were posted, is that NONE of the photos showed any with a "For Sale" sign in the back window in the pics on Craigslist; my point is, that if you were to come across a van that DOES have a for sale sign in the rear window in the ad, but no phone number in the posted ad, look closely at the pic.

To give you an idea of how far I took my search, I then looked at similar LOOKING vans with 0776 as part of the ad, and the closest I came is likely unrelated:

OldsMobile Cargo Van 1997 - $1500 - (626) 626 0776

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...636380848.html
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?