To those who have responded to the confirmation PM:
Thank you for your response.
If you opted out you should not receive any more PMs related to this GB.
If you opted in, thank you for your participation and please stand by. With only ~50% of the original list of interested parties responding so far, and only a portion of them confirming their commitments, we are currently short of the 100 unit minimum order for this GB.
Responses are still coming in. New potential GB members continue to express interest. But until we have commitments and agreement to terms from enough members to fulfill our minimum order, there will be no collection of funds.
I've seen plenty of GB's go sideways b/c they weren't carefully managed. This will not be one of those, if I have anything to say about it.
At this point whether the GB happens or not is still unsure. I simply don't have the bandwidth to chase after the folks that have not responded to the confirmation PM, so I have been just waiting for the replies to come in. But we are probably < 50% responses at this point, well after the original planned deadline for responding. And as for total frame order commitments, we are way short of 100.
So that's where we are. Sorry I don't have better news.
More info as I have it. Please hang in there if you're interested in seeing this happen.