View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 4:49 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb View Post
Movie zombie: Awww

I think my problem is that I have very few hobbies/interests. Its pretty much only cars and guns.... I don't like movies, dancing, music, anything. Lol. I'm pretty boring so I figure I do need guns to be a common interest..

You guys are right, I guess I can't make a universal rule but it is nice to have this fantasy going on in my head lol.
You're in luck, those are the two hobbies that my friend's wives complain about the most. Where are you meeting these guys who don't like cars and guns?

I am not the person to ask since I haven't been in a long term relationship in a while, and I am not a woman, but I'll put in my two cents. I don't think it's a deal breaker to have a spouse who doesn't have the same passion for your hoppies, but it is a deal breaker if your spouse hates your hobbies or thinks they are wrong. It will lead to fights over money which is on of the top two reasons for divorce and it is demeaning to who you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherryj View Post
I am a physician. I am held to being "the expert" in medicine. I can't fall back on feigned ignorance and the statement that the patient should have known better than I. When an officer "can't be expected to know the entire penal code", but a citizen is held to "ignorance is no excuse", this is equivalent to ME being able to sue my patient for my own malpractice-after all, the patient should have known better, right?