View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 3:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocabj View Post
Do you only have one single publicly addressed IP and all of your hosts are NAT'ed behind that single IP (SonicWall device) and using RFC 1918 addresses?

If so, does that single publicly addressed IP have ourdomain.com as it's host/domain name binding?

If so, shouldn't you just request the certificate with ourdomain.com as the CN and then use that certificate on the web server behind your SonicWall device?
ourdomain.com is hosted off site and our network just has one static IP to our router. I ended up getting it solved though after about 8 hours of banging my head against the wall.

I took one of our domains not in use and created an A Record for our IP. Then I just submitted the CSR with the CN for the new domain and it all appears to be working after having to spend about 2 hours reconfiguring our entire router
"I like to think there are three measures of a man: How much steak he can eat in one sitting, how full his mustache is and how quickly he can whittle a spear in the event of the apocalypse." - Ron Swanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ Kind
I believe if Jesus owned a sidearm he wouldn't have been crucified.