View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 9:53 PM
NOT BANNED..yet
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlaml View Post
By "fit in" do you mean they have to be old, white and rich? I think a shooter could fit in by enjoying the sport, respecting the other shooters, practicing safe gun handling and knowing the rules. Do you also have to have a $3k gun and wear the right Murray leather shell holder?
The problem with your theory is that the majority of the "tacticool" guys don't respect others, don't know the rules, and aren't safe. I don't care what someone shoots personally. That's on them. But your attitude dictates if you fit into the group of shooters who play shotgun sports, and honestly, from my experiences, alot of these guys don't bring the proper attitude to the field. Either they boast or they b*tch, and that's both annoying and unsportsmanlike. I don't want to hear about what some random guy did in bed with the hooker he met at the bar last week when I'm getting ready to shoot my second set of doubles at 4. It simply comes down to the people who come out to the field with the wrong mindset, and unfortunately, guys who come out with a red dot on their pistol grip "shooty" are not the people I want to shoot with. They don't know the game, the rules, or the expectations of the squad. Skeet shooting and trap are both social sports, but social is a variable term, and being obnoxious is not acceptable. If someone like that comes out to where I'm shooting, ill sit back, let him waste his tokens "showing me up", and than continue my game with my squad
/thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njineermike View Post
Biden is only there so nobody assassinates Obama. He's like a bullet proof vest that drinks too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
It's right next to the part that says gays can get married and sluts get free birth control.
ΦΑ