View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 6:36 PM
NOT BANNED..yet
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanan View Post
This sounds just like the arguments for prejudice used so many years ago. They don't have the same value system as us, it has nothing to do with the color of their skin, religion, sex, etc.

You are basically trying to exclude anyone from trying out a new shooting sport because they don't fit in. No wonder the clay sports are not getting many new members.

We really should be trying to encourage more people. We should not be telling them they can't participate because we don't like telescoping stocks. If they like clay sports, they will realize on their own that different equipment will help. But instead, you want them to spend tens of thousands of dollars on equipment before ever stepping onto a clay range. I don't know many people willing to do this before ever trying out an activity.

There is no reason for the gun grabbers to worry. This type of discrimination of I don't like your type of gun or firearm related activity will surely give them the ability to take our guns because if it isn't your type of gun, you believe the person owning is inferior.

Please take your old rich white guy ideas from the 19th century and crawl under a rock. Not everyone is old, rich, or white.
I'm young, mixed race, and wealthy, not rich. Yet I agree with ysr. If people want to be part of the "group" that shoots skeet as regulars, they have to fit in. If they don't, they can go play by themselves or their friends on the other field and I'll shoot their missed clays when they pass by the low house. And fourth more, the only racist guy here is you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysr_racer View Post
All of my friends at the country club are. And guess what, show up in jeans or without a full set of clubs and you don't get to play with us.

Like I said, when in Rome...
THIS, who shows up to a country club in jeans?
/thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njineermike View Post
Biden is only there so nobody assassinates Obama. He's like a bullet proof vest that drinks too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
It's right next to the part that says gays can get married and sluts get free birth control.
ΦΑ