View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
Cat-in-a Box/NRA Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

welcome!

poke around here in the Ladies Forum....older threads and you'll find a lot of info.

personally? i don't like a .380......after doing my own research when i was getting my first pistol i decided it wasn't for me.

you may want to check out: corneredcat.com

lots of great info.

what's important is that it fits your hand, that you like shooting it, that you have fun and will practice at a range with it.

so even if i don't like a .380 what's important is that you do! and the most important thing you've already voiced: better to have it and not have to use it.

and don't forget: it should also be fun! yes, fun!

again, welcome and do remember this: it can be addictive. there is no such thing as one purse, one pair of shoes, one ring, OR ONE PISTOL!
"The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."-- as seen on a t-shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shootist View Post
Just use it for an excuse to keep buying "her" guns till you find the right one...good way to check off your wanted to buy list with the idea of finding her the one she wants of course :D