View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 9:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

As you know by now, ANOTHER Bus has killed 7 people and injured several others in CA near Big Bear and just recently 9 killed and additional 26 hurt near Pendleton, OR.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP NOWW....

As Founder and President of People Against Busses (PAB) I urge you to contact your very busy legislators and president to STOP THIS CARNAGE, NOW!!!!!!!

BUSSES MUST BE BANNED AND OR RESTRICTED AND NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE AT A TIME. IN ADDITION BUSSES MUST NOT BE ALLOWED AROUND OUR CHILDREN AND OR WITING 100 FEET OF OUR SCHOOLS.

I know, I know, you say the busses that you see driving the streets are 80-95% empty 80% of the time. How many people must be killed, before this government acts? Isn't just one life precious?? Should we not stand for that person, even though he/she probably voted for Mitt Romney???

I find it offensive and a travesty that this CONTINUES to KILL Children and Adults.

Donations to support PAB are not necessary. I will do this as my charitable good will.

Instead, you can send your donation to my favorite charity... Citizens Against Starvation & Hunger.

Just send a check made out to CASH and I will make sure it is handled correctly.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ore-bus-crash/

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...y-deaths_n.htm

Make your New Year's Resolution to ensure that Those EVIL Busses are REMOVED from Society and NOT ANOTHER Person will EVER be injured again.

In all seriousness, it seems that our elected politicians and unelected bureaucrats are incapable of long-range, organized, sustainable, coherent, planning for anything.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.

Last edited by Rickrock1; 02-08-2013 at 9:33 PM.. Reason: m