View Single Post
  #14  
Old 02-06-2013, 1:37 PM
kama3's Avatar
kama3 kama3 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 30
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Well, I am now officially on my 8th week of delay and the call back with "all the answers" that I was promised to receive on Monday never happened, just like all other callbacks that were promised and never happened.

I don't know if I should continue calling and pressing them? I'm just afraid that they will deny me for annoying them just because they can, and I will lose all kinds of money. I can probably cancel the transaction on my Silver Pigeon and pay 20% restocking fee, which would be around $400, but the SKB that I got as an Xmas gift for my girlfriend was bought from a private seller from New Jersey in the beginning of December for $1200 and I really don't think he will take the gun back 2 months later

I guess i wil wait till next Monday and try calling back again.
Reply With Quote