View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 7:52 PM
Veteran Member

January 25, 2013

Dear Mr. Brown Rock:

Thank you for contacting me with your thoughts and concerns related to the tragic attack in Connecticut. I appreciate the opportunity to respond to you on this important issue.

Like you, I was deeply saddened when I heard of the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims of this tragedy.

At the same time, I also recognize that when situations like these arise, the first reaction is to advocate for additional gun control laws and restrictions that may not be necessary. I can assure you that I share your support for the fundamental right of law-abiding citizens to safely and responsibly possess firearms and do not believe in restricting our constitutional rights.

Moreover, I encourage efforts to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and street-gangs, and believe that those who violate our state and federal gun laws should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Please know that I remain committed to upholding the Second Amendment and will keep your thoughts firmly in mind.

Thank you again for contacting me. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Sincerely,
Duncan Hunter
Member of Congress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
You're weird. But that's ok because you're far away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum
F--- you and F--- Gold Bond!