Ok here is the deal, IF all of the maybes confirm we will be at 11. Until then we are short. I will wait until around 0900 and if we have 11 or more definiates, it is a go. If we do not I'll cancel until next month. We are close enough that I will give it a little more time.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2