View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 4:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrabbit View Post
Be sure when you folks open the link...click on Staff report to see all the attached letters. Notice that a "Kaschub" took a Calguns.Net post that stands on its own an added a "scary" machine gun picture above it.

Kinda inflammatory...speaks for itself.

Also note the constant theme throughout the letters: That somehow guns walk around on their own and somehow shoot people or create violence. Typical irrational behavioral response to what is really just another tool that requires careful handling - like a bandsaw, table saw, nail gun, etc.

=8-)
After reading those letters, I must say, the fear is strong with the residents of Los Gatos. And judging from the number of letters against Templar Sports, I'd say we are going to have a large number of anti's in the room on Monday.

Hilariously, they actually pulled a post off Calguns advocating the gun community patronize Templar Sports under the shrill headline "A BEAST SURE TO GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES... / Is it in your future?????" To view this and the letters sent to the Los Gatos Town Council, download the file attached to this post.

If you can be there on Monday please come. If you need a ride and are in the San Jose/Santa Clara area, I may be able to help, shoot me a PM.

Also, it appears they are having a candlelight vigil at 6 PM before...yikes...

Last edited by DC-8; 04-01-2016 at 10:24 PM..