View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Veteran Member

All those people complaining about the TSA, now endorsing armed guards at schools, potentially moving to frisk your kids on the incredibly slight possibility that such an event should occur again.... oh man. Yes, it'll occur again, but I doubt the guard will be in the right spot at the right time or hmmm... have called in sick, like the guard at Columbine.

People complain about teachers being overpaid, zero resources at our schools for after school events (which could work wonders for a lot of kids who lack role models, like their own damned parents), only one nurse per district as opposed to one nurse per school, no janitors and teachers having to do janitorial work. Hey, but maybe the guard can also be the janitor to keep him/her busy during the endless hours of boredom and frisking kids... ha

Now go ahead and call me "dumb" like you have insulted and referred to fellow Calgunners who are well aware this is a ridiculous and unsustainable solution.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks & corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

KrisAnne Hall on Oregon

"I am sullied - no more" Col. Ted Westhusing