View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 8:34 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by done-it-again View Post
Must be the only way to get work done by them. They are horrible at communication. Been trying to have art work done for close to a month and have yet to hear anything from them. Just wanted to have all the leg work done before showing up. Me and a buddy have 5 lowers that want to be completed. Never spent so long trying to spend money with 1 company. But when I do call and explain who I am again to Greg he is a nice guy. Who knows, maybe I'll just show up.
Wow, I am surprised. I was able to get a response right after I sent a PM, and within 30 mins the laser was on the part. In any case, sorry to hear about your negative experience, maybe you should go down to the shop and speak with them FTF (they are located inside the Addax Tactical store).

Hope everything works out for you, whatever the case may be, it is definitely worth the drive to go and see them. They have samples of their work in a display case (the Laser Engraved Camo PMAGS are AWESOME!) so you can get a better idea of the level of detail that can be achieved.