View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 7:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAVOC5150 View Post
I have buddy that moved there in July 12'. Two weeks later I get a text that says I should move there, it's the best decision he has ever made. He lives in Hayden, so I've been looking at jobs around the Couer D' Alene area. I'm planning on going up there in May or June, I've also been following the weather on an app on my iPhone. Spent a week in Athol during the summer 90'. Had a lot of fun, lots of lakes to fish in. I'm hope I can find a job, I could use a change.
I agree. It is a great place to live. I just want everyone to know that moving here will improve your life by leaps and bounds. It is all relative. Just in different dollar amounts.
Also, a lot of people do not take into consideration other expenses that come with moving here. Examples; snow tires, all wheel drive vehicle, snow thrower/snow plow, snow shovel, ice melt, firewood (especially if that is how you heat your home), winter gas bill (if that is how you heat your home).
I just am trying to give everyone a idea of what I have experienced since moving out here. Everyone's will be different. My wife and I are very lucky that we had friends here before we moved. Otherwise it would have been a lot more difficult.
Let me know when you get here. If you have any questions, pm me.