View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 3:03 PM

Same ole' canned response from Boxer and a few others. But I did recieve an actual letter in the mail today.

From: Curt Hagman, Republican Assembly Floor Leader, Assemblyman 55th district.

January 23, 2013

Dear Mr. ...........

Thank you for contacting my office to express your opposition to any legislation that seeks to further take away or restrict gun rights in the State of California.

As your State Assemblyman, please be assured that I strongly share in your oppostion to any restrictive gun legislation. I am a firm supporter of the Second Amendment which gives us the freedom and right to bear arms. It is outrageous that these kinds of bills are even being considered. We need to focus our efforts on strenghtening the economy and creating jobs, not punishing and regulating law abiding citizens.

I will not give up the fight to protect our basic rights and I hope you will also continue this cause. As always, I will continue to oppose and vote against any restrictive gun legislation.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve you. It is an honor to represent you in the State Assembly. Please do not hesitate to call my office at 909-627-7021 should you have any questions or concerns.

Signed by Assemblyman Curt Hagman, District 55.

All I can say is I am glad to have him representing us.