View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mickey3Gun View Post
Here's what I got back from Janice Hahn. What did your Rep send you?

"Dear Mr XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting me to voice your views on ending gun violence. I am honored to represent you, and I appreciate your active participation in the legislative process. Your input makes our democracy work better. By staying involved, you help me more effectively represent you and our district.

I believe that we must do more to stop gun violence, including increasing awareness and funding for mental health programs. Furthermore, I believe we must take action to institute common sense gun safety measures, including closing the loophole that allows criminals to obtain guns without undergoing a background check. While some of our views may differ on this matter, I hope that you will keep in touch with me on this or any other issue you feel important.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your concerns. To stay informed of my work or sign up for my email newsletter, please visit my website at Or, you can always call my office in San Pedro at (310) 831-1799 or my office in Washington, D.C. toll-free at (855) 328-7332.

Sincerely yours,

Janice Hahn"

This is the exact same response i just received her