View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 8:41 AM
Sutterduckhunter Sutterduckhunter is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placer County
Posts: 210
iTrader: 1 / 100%

You might also consider CHP? You would more than likely be able to get there out of the academy or after your first year for sure. CHP is in CalPers and the retirement is still pretty good. If you get tired of the office you can transfer to another nearby office. Promoting is a good possibility with excellent pay. With some heavy OT you could make $100-130 k/year.
Reply With Quote