View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 7:50 PM
I need a LIFE!!

I am with you on that, though I am not a fan of the GI fiberglass. That Blackfeather does look very sweet.

Now saying that though, all these options outside of the JAE (which I have one in), make them AW in California unless you remove the mag release. I am not aware of any bullet-button like config other than people using a screw driver, which doesn't appeal to me. I just haven't been sold on anything, and I like using my pre-ban 20 rounders. I did not RAW in 2000 an M1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuarterBoreGunner View Post
You know, I'm not a huge fan of the SAGE stocks and the other HS/LD stuff on an M1A/M14. A plain walnut stock or a GI issue fiberglass one is good enough for me.

BUT!

With that being said, that Blackfeather chassis is dead sexy.

Dammit, and I was all set to pick up another M1A before this friggin' pants-on-head stupid panic hit. Guess I'll see if I can wait it out or just bite the bullet.

The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence.' and that `Property is surely a right of mankind as real as liberty.'
- John Adams

http://www.usdebtclock.org/