View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietcious View Post
Is there a model # for this? Have you had the chance to use the gs1000? If so, how does it compare to the unit you're selling? I have a gs1000 but thinking about getting another unit.

http://dashcamtalk.com/gs1000/
Hey there, I did take a look at the gs1000. However the added features wasn't something i needed, and at the time i was looking at buying 15 of these at once. Total of 7 cars i needed to do in the household/girlfriends car so that price tag adds up quickly. I saw some reviews on it, and quality wise, even though advertised at 1080p, was not a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshooter View Post
Wow, those are some nice drivers helping that one car out, including you. Might be interested as soon as I find more info about this.

I would recommend to those of you in future similar situations, STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE until CHP or cops show up. You never know who's the crazy behind the wheel. I made sure i stayed put in my car until chp showed up.
Let me know if you have any questions about it. I've spent quite some time playing with similar units before pulling the trigger myself.

Last edited by itsboosting; 01-28-2013 at 12:45 PM..