There are no reservations at Sac Valley, so we can't help you there. It is so big, a hundred people could probably shoot there at the same time, no problem, if they spread out over all the ranges.
My experience on weekends is, if you get there by 9:30 or 10, its fine. It starts to fill up by 11. But the 100 yard range, where you could sight-in rifles will probably have empty benches, there are so many.
Hope to see you in the morning.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.