View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 9:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default MS

Rickrock1

It is my pleasure as a member of CalGuns and welcoming all the new CalGunners and visitors and saying hey to the OG's. Cal Gun has over 137,00 member strong TEAM and I think going on 13 years. As a member or visitor, you will receive priceless 2A information, gun and ammo tips and some information that may keep you and family safe, out of trouble and will keep you advised of activities programs and law changes of interest to members. And finally, Web site provides information you might need today, tomorrow, and beyond; to get you started please dont leach and try to take advantage of CalGunner TEAM members especially in thease times. Share and add your expertise, knowledge and intel.

I strongly urge all members and visitors to contribute and or join if you are just passing thru. Please be very active in these unknown times and write, email, call your local, State and Federal reps and tell them not to infringe on our Constitution and Second Amendment dont forget to vote when the time comes and challege your selfs and others to join CalGun, NRA and other pro-2A groups. These are our leaders in this dog fight. Some of these sections focus on many different areas of professional. politics, humor and sometimes just crazy madness. Participation in CalGuns forums and activities is a wonderful opportunity for junior, addict and all between members to meet and share over a millions years of knowledge.
Me and CalGun met in Corona about 2-3 years ago and you can say we just recently hit it off.
Lets grow the CalGun TEAM to a million strong by end of the year.

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.

Last edited by Rickrock1; 07-05-2013 at 4:52 PM.. Reason: MS