View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 2:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshnasi View Post
On October 4th, I Kicked in based on the Kickstarter found here.

I found it through the post on Calguns. After I kicked in, I was getting updates from Kris via email, through Kickstarter.

Now re-read what I posted above...

I ceased to follow the Calguns posts since I was getting DIRECT email from Kris.

It was not mentioned on the Kickstarter, the actual vehicle for providing money... Nor in the subsequent update emails from Kris. He had my money (via Kickstarter) and my word reaching out to a small community to drum up more support. THEN two months later added:

Please stop trying to argue about my principles. You're not going to convince me that Kris purposely leaving out the fact that the first Kickstarter would not fully fund the project was ethical.

Your posts have taken me from peeved to fully pissed off.

Thanks.
Quote:
We were hoping that some deep-pocket finance types would have shown themselves by now to help us carry this film to the finishing line, but no such luck. Therefore, the crew and I have decided to return to Kickstarter to raise the funds needed to complete the film and take it to theaters by March to be part of the “conversation” while congress debates our 2nd Amendment rights.
I think Kris was trying to avoid another kick starter. His opening statement^^^

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.