View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 1:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
Kris was being real about this. Kris knew that in the time allotted he would not have reached the goal of 140K. When you use kick starter, if you don't reach your monetary goal, kick starter fails and thus, all the money is sent back to the donors and Kris and the production get nothing.
He could have been real about it on the initial Kickstarter, but as he said above, he knew it would not have reached the goal...

In other words, he kept information under his hat in the hopes to attract a bigger fish. It was a calculated risk that I as someone who kicked in was not party to...

I don't like it when things like that go down in my personal or professional life. Hence, why I'm a bit peeved.

Edit to add, while I personally only chipped in $10.00. I did post videos on Youtube pointing people to the Kickstarter. I vouched for the initial Kickstarter and now, we've got another one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy View Post
You don't like homosexuality, don't let some dude stick his tab A into your slot B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko45
But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot,

Last edited by Hoshnasi; 01-24-2013 at 2:13 PM..