View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 9:36 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Originally Posted by interstellar View Post
Deadon -

If any of the team wanted to make money making films, it wouldn't be a documentary about the 2nd Amendment. This is a passion project for the crew and we need to hire even more crew (editor/graphic artist) to get this film out in time, so that your first donation all have an effect on the debate in Washington.

No risk?! Really. I'm now label a "gun nut" by my PBS colleagues and my chances of producing science content for the "Big Bird" went from hero (400 Years of the Telescope) to zero. Don't tell me there is no risk - I've already paid the price.

Thank you for your donation to the first campaign. I hope you consider helping us complete the film.

I wasn't talking about the risk to your rep because you now like guns,lol. I'm talking about investment besides time.
The timing of this is spot on and in the end if shown in theaters should net a hefty profit, that was my point.
How about if calguns supports the 2nd 70k kickstarter you donate future profits to 2a groups that fight for our rights?
But being a Loser in America is like winning the Lottery.

Free Food.
Free Housing.
Free Spending Money.
Free Healthcare.
Free Phone.
Free Weed.
All you have to do is vote for more free stuff.