View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 6:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeX View Post
Thatís very unfortunate; I donít like problems with new guns, kind of sours the relationship for me hahaÖ also a good reminder to test the snot out of a pistol before dedicating it to anything important like carry or HD.
Agreed. On the flip side though, I realize that this could have been anyone, so won't really hold it against SIG unless they refuse to fix the problem for free. Of course, one hopes that something like this never happens to their brand new SIG.

heretodaygonetomorrow, it comes with a limited lifetime warranty, so unless i do something to break warranty(ie. use reloads, alter the gun in some way not done by SIG) they should fix any problems that arise, such as this. we will see though.

mani226, the grips were on tight, I only did a field strip to clean it when I picked it up, didn't do a detail strip of it, so I can't really comment on the condition of the springs and parts before I took it for a test run.

Is it possible that the messed up trigger bar had something to do with the mag slipping out after the slide returns to battery? I've heard that the mag pushes the trigger bar up when it is inserted... any thoughts on this?