Originally Posted by motodog57
there is a chance of rain what is the plan if it is rained out and if it is light rain will we still go with the plan as it stands and how will you let us know if it is postponed
Right now it's only a 30% chance. We have to just play it be ear. I would just keep checking back here in this thread. If we have to cancel we will notify everyone here.