View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:30 AM

Default '09 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3, road bicycle, size 54 (M)...$1400 !!

Selling my 2009 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3 road bicycle...size 54 (M)...will generally fit someone 5'8"-5'10".

Used, with approx. only 2000 mi. total. Carbon fiber monocoque frame, no cracks, dents, or issues. A great all-around bike for cruising, long-distance riding, or even racing. Dura Ace rear derailleur, Ultegra front derailleur, FSA SL-K Light compact (50-34) crank.

Retailed in '09 for $3200......selling for $1400. The bike is comfortable and smooth, yet fast. I'm only selling because I went through "the fever" (like motorcycles) and spent more and more money on another bike, which I thought would make cycling easier...but, of course, it doesn't

South Orange County pickup only.....cash.

PM here, or email to QQQQQQQMan@aol.com
Cell 949-439-3717

From the Cannondale site:

The Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3 bike with ultralight carbon frame offers superb strength, vibration-damping comfort and lateral efficiency.

--- Synapse carbon BB30 frame features optimized tube shaping and geometry to promote efficiency and handling
--- All-carbon fork, seatpost, shaped chainstays and slightly bent seatstays employ Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology to effectively dampen road vibration
--- Oversized BB30 bottom bracket design improves stiffness and increases power efficiency while reducing weight, thanks to pressed-in bearing cups and oversized spindle
--- FSA BB30 SL-K Light Carbon compact crankset shaves weight while maintaining phenomenal power transfer
--- Shimano Ultegra SL levers control Dura Ace rear derailleur and Ultegra SL front derailleur for precise, snappy gear changes across the 12-25 cassette
--- Blissfully light Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheelset is outfitted with Maxxis Columbiere foldable tires for quick acceleration and solid handling
--- Cockpit is filled with Control Tech goodies and topped with a Fi'zi:k Aliante Delta MG saddle

Last edited by Erion929; 01-03-2015 at 6:24 PM..