View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 1:01 AM
Yerman's Avatar
Yerman Yerman is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Antelope Valley / San Fernando Valley
Posts: 1,332
iTrader: 23 / 100%

The only way to do it properly is to contact a patent attorney. Lots of moving parts and lots of work to do before you start filling out a single piece of paper. Expect a hefty price tag. PM me if you want a referral.
Reply With Quote