View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 7:38 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

Official Glass Factory Cleanup Drawing

I thought that if we have some incentives, we could bring more participants out to the clean up of the Glass Factory so I am putting my money where my mouth is. Please spread the word to all of your shooting friends and family, we are hoping to have a very healthy turnout and hopefully these prizes will persuade more people to show up and help us.

Besides some smaller items and possibly some Calguns swag, the following items will be given away to participants in a drawing at the end of the clean up.

Grand prize
1944 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant Rifle
Fresh in the box, still has some cosmoline on it, includes cleaning rod, bayonet, ammo pouch, oil can, but no sling. This rifle is currently valued at $250.00

**New Addition** Donated by Calgun User can'thavenuthingood Thank you!
Bluestone Safety Olive Concealment Vest - Retail $62.95

100 rounds of PMC Bronze .223 55 GR Ammunition

100 rounds of Remington UMC 9mm 115 GR Ammunition

100 rounds of Ace Ammo .45 ACP 200 GR Lead Wadcutter Ammunition
(picture not of actual ammo)

100 rounds of CCI Mini Mag 22LR 40GR Ammunition

90 rounds of Yugo 1950s Surplus 8mm Ammunition on stripper clips. Best on modern (24/47, M48, VZ24) Mausers, just to be up front.
Had to drop image to add vest image - ten images per post max

Caldwell Mesh Shell Catcher

Gunmaster Compact Universal Handgun Cleaning Kit

Sightmark .223 Laser Bore Sight

CAA CP Cheek Rest Set

Disclaimers and Rules:
In order to participate in the drawing, you must sign in with the even organizers and work for a minimum of four hours at the cleanup. You must be present at the drawing, which will take place at the end of the cleanup, in order to win. Each participant will receive only one ticket for the drawing so there will not be any repeat winners.

In order to win the grand prize 1944 Izhevsk M44 Rifle, winner must be at least 21 years old, must possess a valid California drivers license and must be a legally eligible person in the State of California for a face to face C&R sale. If you are not a California resident with a valid California drivers license for my C&R logbook, you cannot win the gun.

In order to win any of the ammunition prizes, you must be 21 years of age or older and must possess a valid drivers license to prove it.

Last edited by Capybara; 01-16-2013 at 3:17 PM..