View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 8:12 AM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poms&Guns View Post
I think the problem was more with the fact that the PG&E bill was the ONLY thing with my name and residential home address. I guess he felt he also needed some government type printout with it as well. Who knows? He is a reputable FFL. But I jumped through hoops to get something. At least it's now taken care of and hopefully I will have gun in hand when they open back up on the 26th. I am definitely an impatient little girl...LOL. I have lived in KY, TX, and SD, and it is nothing to get a gun there compared to here in CA!!
exactly, since PG&E is not a gov-entity, it does not satisfy federal laws for PoI. you need a .gov-issued document with your name and home address on it. That is why you needed the printout from the DMV.

here, read this thread for more info on this, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=327217

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

FrontSight Training Course certificates available $25, PM for details on them and other options.
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.