View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 2:54 PM
I need a LIFE!!

This is about my cause, not a career; I'm compensated for some of my time, not all of it. My career is project management. I'm more than happy (actually would prefer to) win and go home. Believe it or not, this isn't fun or a great way to live.

Contrary to your implication, I prefer lively and informative debate and don't believe that gun rights can ever be homogenous. I'm not sure it even should be. I still support NRA's work to defend our rights in spite of my personal view that the video game angle was imprudent.

Perhaps armchair quarterbacks might find their rights harder to infringe if they talked less and worked more.

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
And you do a very good job! Very admirable when you were a volunteer. Now that you get paid to fight for our 2A rights, aren't you basically just doing the job you are paid to do?

There are lots of armchair QB's here for sure. Isn't that what the forum will generally generate? Better to have people talk about it here and learn than be in the dark and only hear what the TV has to say.

Why toot your horn about how hard you work on the 2A? Most here would never question your dedication. Opinions are like.... But why mock every opinion that is not yours?

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.