View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 9:33 AM
I need a LIFE!!

Saying Alan's work is not applied genius is probably the silliest thing you've ever said.

Gura's right on the substantive issues and the only reason this is even a conversation is because people don't like mommy and daddy fighting. There's nothing in the record yet that supports an argument to the contrary.

Here's some advice to everyone calling us armchair quarterbacks: remove thine own pacifier. Note that we're actually fighting the war and you're posting on a web forum.

-Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredieusa View Post
If you heard the recordings you will find out that it was a process they went through. he got to represent (and for that too i am grateful).

There was no unique stroke of GENIUS on his part that led to any victory. These are republican Prez appointed/nominated Justices.

I also recognize that it was a lead that should have been taken by NRA and they pretty much tried jumping on the Bandwagon and hijacking it as their victory.

I am not the devoted NRA fan. I see it for what it is. Gura is piping off here and it is not called for, specially considering he is not presenting any solutions.

I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.