How about a friendly "We can help when you're ready to clean up" suggestion to people who shoot at glass. Lets them know they're being watched.
I wonder how many children and animals find that glass the hard way? I stepped on a broken coke bottle under water at the beach, when I was a kid and got 20 stitches and an hysterical mother. Clearly some moron lobbed it into the water when he was done with it and it shattered. On the children's beach, no less.
These things piss me off big time.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.