View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Heretodaygonetomorrow Heretodaygonetomorrow is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 592
iTrader: 2 / 100%

You could rebuild the gun with an OLL, and save/store the original Lower Reciever in CT, but you might find the the complete rifle will sell to in one of the Ban States for much more money (much more money that it would cost to build a new new CA Legal gun) then just the Lower Receiver would.

It would probably pay to do a little research, and see how much your Pre-Ban Lower Receiver is worth VS the complete Pre-Ban gun in States like NY, and NJ where the Ban is still in place, but buying and selling of Pre-Ban Lower Receivers and complete guns is still allowed.

Then, you would have a boat load of money, and be free to build an new gun with a OLL and an upper with whatever features you want.

Last edited by Heretodaygonetomorrow; 01-13-2013 at 12:11 PM..
Reply With Quote