We have tons of stuff to do in January in the Sac general area and at least two planned shoots in February. Here's a link to the Sacramento Chapter Forum, where you can see what's happening.
Especially, you might want to join us for the Sacramento Monthly Shoot, at the Sac Valley Shooting Center in Ione. Look for the announcement in the Sacramento Chapter Forum
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED SO FAR, MOSTLY THE HARD WAY
• Do only safe sex. Never have sex with someone crazier than you are.
• Don't marry or move in together before you're both at least 25.
• Don't have children until you're married five years or at least age 30.
• Put 10% of your salary into savings every month no matter how broke you are.
• Don't ever screw around with the IRS.
• Keep a handgun on your bedside table.
• Don't smart-mouth judges, or cops who stop you on the road.