View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 8:06 AM
zinfull's Avatar
zinfull zinfull is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: sonoma county
Posts: 2,369
iTrader: 31 / 100%

If the rifle is CA legal then all she needs to do is bring them home on here return. She can send the rifle to her self using USPS. When she is home she needs to download the form form DOJ and send in $15 for registration on an inter family transfer. A lot cheaper than using a FFL.
Reply With Quote