Originally Posted by the dom
I figured my first post here should be to say hello to everybody and give a brief run down of how I got here.
1. The wife and I recently took a gun saftey class. She was there to learn about guns and not to shoot them....she ended up shooting one of the guns.
2. She really liked shooting and she tried out a few guns ...Ruger revolver.22,S&W revolver .22, CZ 75 9mm, Sig Mosquito .22, Sig 226 9mm, Sig 229 9mm, Kimber .45 and well a few others I can not remmber. She really liked the Sig Mosquito and now she uses up about 150 -350 rounds per week on her own Sig Mosquito. She has already picked out her next gun.....Sig 229.
3. I then got to go out and buy my fist gun a CZ SP-01. It fit me very well and have about 350 rounds down the pipe in two weeks.
4. In a matter of just over 60+ days we went from curious and unsure about having guns to thrilled and excited about going to the range.
5. We are now California gun owners and we are here to stay...
I plan on cruzing these boards to help me understand more about our new found interest....GUNS....
Well you better buy a couple of safes now!
Welcome to all!