View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 9:14 PM

No, I've only been to Target Masters in Milpitas and Reeds in Santa Clara when my son was here over Christmas. I felt very cramped and uncomfortable at Target Masters, my son and I were the only ones who brought their own firearms and the amateurs renting were all pretty unsafe with their weapon handling and no range master in sight! At Reeds, only one lane had renters and there were two groups of families there ranging in age from about 10 to 70. The range master was very apparent and he even gave me a couple of pointers, which I appreciated because I hadn't been to the range in quite some time. I've read the reviews elsewhere in these forums about Reeds and I didn't have a terrible experience with them. The Range my son and I go to in San Diego is so posh compared to anything I've seen here

I'm really interested in giving both Los Altos and Sunnyvale a try, but the weather has been less than cooperative lately judging by the reviews a lot of folks here on these forums really like Los Altos!